INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR | Shipping & Receiving | 2ND SHIFT
Full Time | 2nd Shift | Shipping & Receiving
2 months ago
SUMMARY Responsible for the overall coordination of manufactured and/or purchased items in the plant and/or warehouse. Receives, stores, ships, and distributes materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishment or to external customers by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Enters records on the computer.
- Drives vehicle or forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Completes requisition forms to orders supplies from other plant departments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.