Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
FULL TIME | Finance | Office
1 month ago
The position is responsible for answering and directing incoming calls, greeting, and directing visitors. Exhibits polite and professional communications through all means of communications. Performs daily moderately complex administrative functions primarily supporting the Finance Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally receive and direct all incoming calls and incoming visitors.
- Enters and ensures that all purchased items are received into Purchase Order Receipts daily.
- Distributes and ensures that all Customer Invoices are sent via e-mail, fax or mail daily.
- Assists with semiweekly check runs.
- Creates Warranty Credit Memos daily.
- Runs errands as assigned daily.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning.
- Maintains and orders office supplies for the Corporate Office as needed.
- May perform additional assigned duties supporting the Finance Department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2 years receptionist and/or assistant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software
Ability to read, write and comprehend documents and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external individuals and groups.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook. Skill to type 40-50 wpm.
Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external visitors. Ability to multi-task. Knowledge of office procedures, telephone communications, proficiency with Microsoft Office. Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision. Ability to handle and resolve moderate problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.