MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST | 1ST
FULL TIME | 1ST SHIFT | Maintenance
5 days ago
SUMMARY Responsible for maintaining site equipment, utilities and infrastructure. Duties may include, but are not limited to, the installation, inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and reparation of site machinery, equipment, physical structures, piping and electrical systems by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on site equipment and machinery.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure and infrastructure of establishment.
- Responds to service requests for equipment and system. Able to identify, recommend countermeasures and resolve most abnormality conditions in their area.
- Installation, relocation, dismantling and repair of machines, equipment, and hoist/crane systems including new and repaired parts. Includes wiring and utility tie-ins, safety checks and start-up functions.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of CNC equipment along with the repair of that equipment or coordinating the repair with proper service personnel.
- Perform maintenance and calibration procedures on all types of cutting equipment (lasers, plasma…)
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers, wiring, and other electrical equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Operates a variety of tools and equipment with in the context of these duties, including but not limited to, lifting systems, and cutting torches, welding equipment and monitoring devices.
- Ability to read, interpret and instruct others on issues such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This job requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience. 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with PLC maintenance experience required. 2 years of electrical experience working with high voltage 480 Volt 3 phase.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.