MACHINIST | SAW | 3RD
FULL TIME | 3RD SHIFT | MACHINE SHOP
1 month ago
Sets up and operates various machining equipment, including but not limited to: steel saws, buffers, threaders, and various types of drilling machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads blueprints and process sheets and selects proper steel, tooling and equipment to make product.
- Makes calculations if necessary.
- Selects and utilizes fixtures if available.
- Operates equipment, making adjustments to produce quality parts while meeting production schedules.
- Utilizes various measuring tools to verify quality.
- Loads and unloads raw material and completed product, at times with overhead hoist.
- Performs and documents level 1 TPMs.
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.