CUSTOMER ORDER REP, LEVEL I
FULL TIME | Sales & Marketing
1 month ago
SUMMARY The Customer Order Representative strives to fulfill the needs of our customers. This position is the main contact for parts orders to discuss pricing, parts availability, and order status. This position coordinates parts orders and ensures that the product ships on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Communicates with customers regarding parts availability, shipping and pricing.
- Advises customers of parts order status.
- Verification of inventory availability.
- Input orders creating sales orders in the system.
- Coordinates aspects of customer orders and shipping.
- Tracks orders and obtains proof of delivery.
- Runs daily access report for back ordered parts and communicates back orders to management.
- Works closely with Production Control, management and the shipping area to ensure parts are shipped in a timely manner.
- Communicates with customers regarding returns (RMA).
- Provides assistance to dealers and customers on how to navigate our online parts portal.
- Files damage claims with carriers.
- Data entry of parts pricing.
EXPERIENCE 1-2 years related experience and/or training preferred. Experience in customer service and shipping logistics preferred.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply & divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions & decimals.
COMPUTER SKILLS Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Word, Excel & Outlook. Ability to type 30-50 wpm.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS Knowledge in the area of product line, customer service, and productions schedules. Knowledge of dealer contacts, dealer organization and dealer personnel. Ability to operate with attention to detail and at a high level of accuracy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.