PAINT PREP | 3RD
FULL TIME | 3RD SHIFT - PAINT
Posted: 1 week ago
SUMMARY Prepares surface of materials and manages the curing ovens by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces of articles to be painted.
- Manages curing oven and identifies quality issues with the paint.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; push; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Frequently is required to climb or balance.
- Applies masking to parts and machines before final painting.
- Removes masking from parts when painting is done.
- Cleans wash bay, tanks, hoses, nozzles, drying chamber, paint fixtures, hooks, and other
- Loads and moves materials to work area and transports painted articles to and from drying oven.
- Monitors the soap and phosphatizes in the wash mix to assure quality.
- Removes imperfections in the pre-paint finish utilizing orbital and manual sanding equipment.
- Fork Truck Driver when needed in the area.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); no prior experience or training.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.