MATERIAL HANDLER | MACHINE SHOP
FULL TIME | 1ST SHIFT - MACHINE SHOP
Posted: 2 days ago
The Material Handler drives gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, elevating platform, or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, materials or waste materials by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and operates controls of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids; boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by operating lifting device (raising and lowering).
- Counts inventory on work floor and/or warehouse.
- Reads and follows routing directions on prints.
- Transports materials to workers as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Fills fuel tank or replaces liquefied gas tank.
- Inspects and documents forklifts for safety compliance daily.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.