FULL TIME | 1ST SHIFT - MAINTENANCE
Posted: 6 days ago
Manages and assists in the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of the facility, equipment and machinery. Manages the work of the employees who repair and maintain the building, equipment and machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs the maintenance of the building, equipment and plant facilities.
- Performs the installation, moves, repairs of equipment and utilities within the building.
- Arrange for and manage, appropriate third-party contractor support, as needed.
- Create BOM along with project plan for maintenance projects.
- Works with management to meet company goals.
- Supervise maintenance of production equipment for scheduled maintenance.
- Keeps in compliance with all Building Code Regulations.
- Enforce sound safety and housekeeping practices.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees. Planning, assigning and directing work. Appraising performance. Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This job supervises Maintenance Technician(s) and Specialist(s).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree preferred with technical training in plant or ten years related experience in the maintenance field and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Strong mechanical aptitude and a working knowledge of electrical & mechanical systems. Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills. Ability to read and interpret all types of manuals, diagrams, prints and schematics. Knowledgeable in all phases of building maintenance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.