FULL TIME | 1ST SHIFT - MACHINE SHOP
Posted: 6 days ago
A Machinist sets up and operates various machining equipment, including but not limited to: steel saws, buffers, threaders, and various types of drilling machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Read blueprints and process sheets and selects proper steel, tooling and equipment to make product.
- Makes calculations if necessary.
- Selects and utilizes fixtures if available.
- Operates equipment, making adjustments to produce quality parts while meeting production schedules.
- Utilizes various measuring tools to verify quality.
- Loads and unloads raw material and completed product, at times with overhead hoist.
- Performs and documents level 1 TPMs.
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED): and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of six months related experience and/or training.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.