ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN | ELECTRICAL
FULL TIME - ENGINEERING
Posted: 5 days ago
The Engineering Technician – Electrical designs, develops, builds, documents, tests and troubleshoots electrical systems for prototypes and production machines. Develops and improves wire harness routings on machine electrical systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create prototype harnesses, wire routings, and design harness mount points for prototype.
- Design and oversee electrical component installations on new product designs.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components and applications, ensuring proper sizing.
- Analyze and troubleshoots production electrical system issues and find solutions.
- Perform electrical tests on machines and oversee testing of electrical design.
- Documents and records changes to the machines.
- Develop bill of materials.
- Select electrical components for prototype.
- Develop, maintain and review parts books of electrical components.
- Support service department and field issues.
- Design and detail wire harness drawings, using CAD software.
- Travel may be required up to 15% of the time.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required.
1-2 years of electrical system experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.