Dealer Service Support Specialist
Full-Time - Service
Posted: 5 days ago
Primarily responsible for providing technical support to our external customer in the field through e-mail, phone or in person.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provides timely, accurate and in-depth product knowledge to customers.
· Communicates with dealer service personnel supporting equipment repairs by troubleshooting equipment problems in the field.
· Communicates with Dealer Parts Department and Weiler Parts Coordinator to insure timely delivery of repair parts.
· Documents field problems by recording service calls and details of field failures.
· Processes warranty claims.
· Provides documented feedback of field issues to various departments.
· Develop and implement dealership service personnel training program.
· Some travel may be required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Ability to read technical instructions in diagram form, such as, hydraulics and electrical schematics.
· Detail-oriented with proven organizational skills.
· Ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers and peers.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and in group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to effectively manage time and resources.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.