CNC MACHINING TECH | 2ND
FULL TIME | 2ND SHIFT - MACHINE SHOP
Posted: 2 days ago
Sets up and operates various machines requiring a higher level of understanding. Some pieces of equipment may be computer numerically controlled (CNC). Equipment may include, but is not limited to: CNC Press Brakes; CNC Machining Center; CNC Rollers; CNC lathes; plate cut; manual lathes; manual drills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads blueprints or process sheets for specification such as dimensions and tolerances, tooling instructions, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cuts, and cutting tools.
- Selects proper equipment, including tooling, fixtures and accessories, to complete the task.
- Adjusts machine settings to provide the best quality part with the greatest efficiency.
- Reads and understands measuring tools such as angle and degree square and tape measure.
- Utilizes measuring tools to verify product quality.
- Loads and unloads raw material and completed product, at times with overhead hoist.
- Will operate CNC machines that have been previously programmed.
- Performs and documents level 1 TPMs
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.