FULL TIME - ENGINEERING
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Weiler is a heavy equipment manufacturer who engineers and manufactures products to fulfill the demands of contractors worldwide through our dealer network.
Operates Computer Aided Design (CAD) computer system, including creating, detailing, updating and modifying prints and 3D models.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
- Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Creative thinking, developing, designing and creating new ideas, systems or products.
- Documents information by entering, recording, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.