FULL TIME | 1ST SHIFT - ASSEMBLY
Posted: 1 week ago
Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications. Proficiently builds phases of heavy equipment machinery by performing the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Plans assembly procedures, following specifications and assembly manuals. May also assemble subassemblies for attachment to the final product.
- Removes all quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts. May also inspect paint or finish to ensure quality.
- Aligns components, bolts and screws them together according to torque specifications.
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
- Applies decals,company logos, safety warning notices and other items to the finished product. Attaches doors, panels and other machine guarding, and details machine before shipping.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.