AREA MANAGER | PAINT | 3RD
FULL TIME | 3RD SHIFT - PAINT DEPARTMENT
Posted: 1 week ago
Manages all activities to safely manufacture quality products according to our customers’ schedules.
Responsible for continuously improving safety, quality, productivity, communications, morale and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plans, assigns, and directs work.
· Responsible for quality, safety practices and a high level of employee morale within the area.
· Responsible for correcting product quality control issues.
· Responsible for plant production goals.
· Participates in the interviewing and hiring processes.
· Conducts employee performance reviews.
· Responsible for two-way communication with management and employees.
· Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
· Coordinates manufacturing activity with management.
· Performs area tasks as needed.
· Leads continuous improvement and 5S efforts, maintaining a clean and safe plant.
· Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.