WELDER | 3RD SHIFT
FULL TIME | 3RD SHIFT - WELDING
Posted: 1 week ago
Lays out, fits, tack welds and welds cast, machined, forged, and fabricated steel components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames, tanks, and parts according to blueprints and specifications with the aid of jigs and fixtures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Selects equipment, jigs and fixtures, plans layout and welding according to blueprints, process sheets and welding procedure specifications.
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, tack welds parts to secure in position for welding according to blueprints, process sheets and welding procedure specifications.
- Follows Weiler weld standards welds all jobs in any welding position according to blueprints, process sheets and welding procedure specifications using gas metal arc welding, both conventional and pulsed.
- Sets and operates a cutting torch safely and efficiently.
- Finishes grinding applications using manual and power tools.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and/or re-welding.
- Works in a safe manner at all times, following all safety guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.