TRAINER | SERVICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
FULL TIME - SERVICE
Posted: 1 month ago
Responsible for developing and conducting service and maintenance training programs for Weiler equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and conducts a service training program for Weiler equipment.
- Develops service and maintenance training material for Weiler equipment.
- Develops teaching outlines and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings and workshops.
- Develops teaching aids such as training manuals, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and computer tutorials. Works with Counsel to review training material for compliance.
- Confers with management, sales, engineering, service support specialists and customers to gain knowledge of equipment, new technologies and the training needs of customers.
- Manage all logistics to host training sessions at Weiler facility or customer facility.
- Answer dealer and customer service calls outside of the training schedule.
- Provide dealer and customer feedback on product to engineering, sales and service.
- Travels 50% of the time and maintains flexibility with schedule.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write and comprehend documents and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external individuals and groups. Ability to read technical instructions in diagram form, such as, hydraulics and electrical schematics. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external individuals and groups.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Mechanical aptitude including strong understanding of equipment use, service and maintenance. Ability to work as a team. Strong planning and organizational skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
1- 2 years related experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.