TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
FULL TIME - SALES
Posted: 1 month ago
Develops and performs all sales activities in defined market, promoting the Weiler product line to achieve maximum profitability and growth according to the company vision. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and dealers.
- Conducts product demonstrations and training.
- Prepares action plans by individuals and team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Travels 75% of the time and maintains flexibility with schedules.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding product performance through written and verbal communication.
- Follows established pricing guidelines.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and product presentations to dealers and/or prospective clients.
- Diagnoses and corrects basic mechanical issues.
- Assists dealers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Prepares reports and handles administrative duties, such as filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Executes time management tactics to maximize efficiency.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Responsible for account follow-up and dealer accountability with follow-up.
- Sets examples for dealers in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all client/dealers in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperates with all company employees.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or 3 to 4 years of field sales experience, or equivalent.
Well-developed sales skills, extensive experience in all aspects of negotiation and ability to close deals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.