FULL TIME - SALES
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Promotes and demonstrates the Weiler product line ensuring profitability and continued growth. Has thorough knowledge of the technical aspect of Weiler products and competitive products having the ability to make enhancement recommendations to stay competitive in the marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform product demonstrations and start ups.
- Travels 75% of the time and maintains flexibility with schedules.
- Learn products and competitive products in extreme detail and have the ability to create competitive comparisons.
- Reviews Weiler Operators Manuals for accuracy and performance recommendations.
- Diagnose and correct basic mechanical issues.
- Adapts and corrects technical situations while maintaining poise.
- Sets examples for dealers/clients in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills.
- Provides timely feedback regarding product performance through written and verbal communications.
- Prepare reports and handles administrative duties, such as filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments and makes travel arrangements.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and Experience Desired:
Associates degree in Sales in Marketing or Business.
Two years hands on equipment experience, or equivalent.
Job skills and Ability:
- Ability to apply basic mechanical and technical aptitude required.
- Ability to apply and execute time management tactics to maximize efficiency.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Solutions and Inventory Management Software.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.