PARTS ANALYST & MARKETER
FULL TIME - SALES
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Analyzes dealer parts stocking requirements based on machine population, parts sales history and recommended stocking information provided by engineering. Develops relationships with the decision makers on parts stocking at each dealership and work with them to adhere to recommended parts stocking. Research pricing to ensure our offerings are competitive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow and protect the Weiler brand by ensuring correct parts inventories are in place both at dealers and at Weiler.
- Analyze data and work with product specialists and engineers to establish parts stocking requirements per dealership.
- Create presentations and provide information to be presented to dealers to sell them on stocking recommended parts.
- Research and document competitive parts pricing.
- Analyze Weiler warehouse inventory and obsolete or increase parts as needed.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding parts performance that is sub-standard.
- Create a dealer parts performance rating system.
- Control expenses in line with budget parameters.
- Follow up with dealer accounts and analyze returned parts.
- Travel 25% of the time giving presentations to dealers that are not engaging in parts stocking and to visit customers and machines to better understand their needs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates or Bachelor’s degree and/or combination of education and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.