CUSTOMER ORDER REPRESENTATIVE, LEVEL I
FULL TIME - OFFICE
Posted: 6 days ago
SUMMARY:The Customer Order Representative strives to fulfill the needs of our customers. This position is the main contact for parts orders to discuss pricing, parts availability, and order status. This position coordinates parts orders and ensures that the product ships on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Communicates with customers regarding parts availability, shipping and pricing.
- Advises customers of parts order status.
- Verification of inventory availability.
- Input orders creating sales orders in the system.
- Coordinates aspects of customer orders and shipping.
- Tracks orders and obtains proof of delivery.
- Runs daily access report for back ordered parts and communicates back orders to management.
- Works closely with Production Control, management and the shipping area to ensure parts are shipped in a timely manner.
- Communicates with customers regarding returns (RMA).
- Files damage claims with carriers.
- Data entry of parts pricing.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication/telephone skills required.
- Knowledge in the area of product line, customer service, and productions schedules.
- Knowledge of dealer contacts, dealer organization and dealer personnel.
- Ability to operate under a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstration of computer proficiency.
- Ability to provide attention to detail orientation.
- Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers.
- Ability to maintaining positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers and peers.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while supporting the department.
- Ability to produce accurate, professional and error free documents in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources.
- Ability to type 30-50 WPM
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.